What to Expect?
Here are a few of the things you can expect when coming to Open Door Church:
- We are a smaller church, just under a hundred in number
- People who attend Open Door tend to dress comfortably
- You will be kindly greeted and warmly received
- We have quality coffees and small breakfast items to enjoy for the 20 minutes leading up to our worship service
- We take great caution in providing a safe and comfortable nursery environment for our little ones and toddlers.
- Our style of worship is modern.
- We seek to worship God through the reading and studying of God’s Word with an obedient heart.
- We offer Children’s Church for those 3rd Grade and younger during the Sermon portion of our Sunday Services
- Our pastor (Pastor Jeff Gammon) preaches from God’s Word rather than topical ideas
- Our Sunday worship services typically run from 10:15 – 11:35.
- Our church is very multi-generational in age (from early twenties and up)
- We love the Lord and are hungry to learn and grown in His likeness